Thursday, October 7, 2010

For Morpheus


"I might be the only person on the face of the earth that knows you're the greatest woman on earth. I might be the only one who appreciates how amazing you are in every single thing that you do, and how you are with Spencer, "Spence," and in every single thought that you have, and how you say what you mean, and how you almost always mean something that's all about being straight and good. I think most people miss that about you, and I watch them, wondering how they can watch you bring their food, and clear their tables and never get that they just met the greatest woman alive. And the fact that I get it makes me feel good, about me"
* As good as it gets
Thats how Morpheus sees me and thats what he sees. He sees the beauty in me that i find hard to put a finger on. He spellbounds me with his words and his voice and his everything. I think im i love...
I dont know when he started shifting my thoughts towards him, i really dont. All i know is one day out of the blue, i woke up and for the first time HE was the one i was thinking about. And it started then and it hasnt stopped till this day.
Oh this state of ecstasy
Nothing but he could ever give to me this liberty, this feeling of the wind in my face.
And I’m giggling again for no reason
I am dancing with my friends in elation. I've taken adventures to new levels of fun
I can feel the bones are smiling in my body I can see the meltings of inhibition
This state of ecstasy I’m reeling jubilation Triumphant in delight
I am at home in this high five And I’m smiling for no reason
I could kiss a million guys and it still wouldn't mean as much as holding your hand.
So Morpheus, i dont think im in love...I KNOW IM IN LOVE AND ITS YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment