Friday, August 27, 2010

I could really use a wish right now


I couldn't stay away.I tried.I tried so hard but he broke heart
Every morning my thought goes to him, and he stays in her dreams when the world gathered its blanket of darkness.
"I've made him something near perfect," i told myself. "But dreams settle a body down better than nightmares
And I guess that's when I finally understood. I'd been part of his life, a past i wanted to forget. And now... there's nothing to do... but go. Only I didn't. I couldn't. There are things in life that matter, things in the past which can't be denied. he was part of me, and I was part of him. And no matter what, for as long as we live... I know I can never let him go
And i want him to know this without me having to say it. I've said and done so much!
i want him to know that different or weird, she's unique; she's special. Don't take that for granted, because it was that special something that caught your eye in first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment