Monday, August 30, 2010

The pursuit of love gets mixed up with the pursuit of life."


To those of you who have pushed me - thank you. Without you, I wouldn't have fallen. To those of you who have laughed at me - thank you. Without you, I wouldn't have cried. To those of you who just couldn't love me - thank you. Without you, I wouldn't know what real love is. To those of you who hurt my feelings - thank you. Without you, I wouldn't have felt them. To those of you who left me lonely - thank you. Without you, I wouldn't have discovered myself. But, it is to you I thank the most, because without you, I never would have tried.



I should hate him for the ways he's treated me. Except that I don't. I wish I did. I wish I could. Maybe that's what real love is; not hating someone when you have every reason to

Well, I didn't mean for this to go as far as it did. And I didn't mean to get so close and share what we did and I didn't mean to fall in love, but I did. And you didn't mean to hurt me, but you did.

We run back to each other when it's convenient. We know that in the end, we're meant for each other but not for right now. So we play these games, act like we're okay when one of us has someone else. When in reality it tears us apart to know that we can be happy with someone else. But it's that slight hope that we will end up together that always keeps us running back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment