Monday, September 6, 2010

You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back


Remember today, for it is the beginning of always. Today marks the start of a brave new future filled with all your dreams can hold. Think truly to the future and make those dreams come true.

Fool! Don't you see now that I could have poisoned you a hundred times had I been able to live without you. --Cleopatra

A hug is the perfect gift; one size fits all, and nobody minds if you exchange it.

Love bravely, live bravely, be courageous, there's really nothing to lose.

Music is what feelings sound like.

Love is like wildflowers; It's often found in the most unlikely places.

We should be taught not to wait for inspiration to start a thing. Action always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action.

People would say "I'm single.", but well, to me, that sounds rather mean. It sounds like they were trying to say "I'm alone." or "I have nobody to love." That's not true because I have my friends, I have my family, I have my music. I would rather say "I'm free." It sounds better.

Life is truly known only to those who suffer, lose, endure adversity and stumble from defeat to defeat.

Take responsibility for yourself because no one's going to take responsibility for you

No comments:

Post a Comment