Wednesday, October 28, 2009

God is in the Rain.




They say a pictures can say a thousand words, and if this one here could explain the meaning behind it...i don't know. I donteven think that you could put it to words. Just keep it in your memory in your private emotions.
What did i come back with this time. What did i learn, what do i know clearly now.
So many things, so mane emotions as usual, so many things going on feelings expressions emotions happiness bliss rage frustration sadness pain longing but most of all belonging. A sense of being there for a reason and belonging and beeing a part of this persons life for a very strong reason.
Everytime i come back i say "this time it was better...This time was the best!".
But atually this time around was the best the most fullfilling the most understandable, the more transparente of all of the other times, and i think that its what makes it different from the others.
I´ve learned the necessity for healthy comunications. Even if it means what you're gonna hear is not what you want to hear, but it might just be what you need to hear. So it hurts sometimes...yes it does. But you shake it off and learn from it.
I understood that if this person is a person that i love the way that i know i do, then im going to have to trust him and let my guard down. Talk about and know the importance of (talking) about your deepest fears and feelings.
Your parter should hear your most embarassing insecurities, because once you've said them out loud, you've created a safe zone and you can trust that what you're holding back can be in good hands once you let it out.
But its so hard to leave him behind and come back to my reality. Yeah sure i can make the best of my reality, but thats not the reality i want.
It takes me so long to reajust to not seeing him. Not hearing his voice, feeling his heart beat. He´s the one. And we may disagree on many things and be different on a lot of them too. But who says that for a relationship to work out you have to be equal, the same. Nope i don't agree. There are some things in wich you should have the same thought value for. Spiritually, mentally. values character things that are a part of a persons beeing. that i think is importante. To be in harmony with your partner in the things that matter for your well beeing and your menthal health. Anything else, music taste, opinion. None of that has to coincide in order to creat balance. Who's to say that the flaws that i have aren´t qualities that you lack and vise-versa?
But i miss him and it hasn´t even been 24 hours since i last saw him.
and it's hard at the end of the day.I need some distraction i cant sleep. Dont want to close my eyes and realize i´m not there anymore.
Beautiful release memory seeps from my veins let me be empty and weightless and maybe I'll find some peace tonight and may i find some comfort there.


"Who are you?
V: Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask.
Evey Hammond: Well I can see that.
V: Of course you can. I'm not questioning your powers of observation I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.
Who are you?
V: Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask.
Evey Hammond: Well I can see that.
V: Of course you can. I'm not questioning your powers of observation I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.
Evey Hammond: Oh. Right.
V: But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace sobriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona.
V: VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
[carves V into poster on wall]
V: The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
[giggles]
V: Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V. "

Remember...?

No comments:

Post a Comment