Sunday, November 15, 2009

Gravity ...something always brings me back to you


I miss you...
Your face, the reason i smile when i think that no one is watching.I'll always love you, i hope you'll feel the same for me one day.
Transforme like into love. I wish you knew the way that love can be when you are not with me.
Maybe i should've showed you better days, better times, better nights...but sometimes i dont know better. I wish that i had the ability in me to show you the way to listen to the way I feel when love can change you and arranges you
Heaven bless the day God sent you here.Hoping that love don't disappear
Feel you in ways I can't understand and missing you in ways i wish were easier.

Something always brings me back to you.It never takes too long.
Because you hold me without touch.You keep me without chains.
I never wanted anything so much than to drown in your love and not feel your reign.
Here I am and I stand so tall, just the way I'm supposed to be.But you're on to me and all over me.
Dont misunderstand me 'cause sometimes i cant be anything but fragile.
When then I thought that I was strong.
But you touch me for a little while and all my fragile strength is gone. But then out of no where comes a side of me that only comes out in your presence and that is a side of me that onl you can see and i wonder if im being selfish for hiding that peace of me from everybody else and are only willing to share it with you.
But what if i am. I dont care...its someting between you and me and nobody else, because intimicy should be whispered. And what we have that only you and i undertsand is for yours and mine eyes and ears and senses and touch. Its our private world. And i'm not willing to let the door open and expose it no no one. No matter what intentions they might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment