Friday, November 27, 2009

Its been 30 days since i left




I miss you, i miss you like you couldn't believe. Like if i told someone about they would say it couldn't be.
miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you are the one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry because i know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you most when i lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spend with eachother;for those are some of the best times of my life.
you are part of me. That's the way it was meant to be. People are brought together for a reason, everything happens for a reason.

How do i hold on? its hard its painfull and im a sad person away from you.
So i cant wait to be alone so that i can get inside my mind and find you there.
So it begins....

The feeling of love, it starts as a small seed planted in the pit of your stomach and each day, it grows and grows until your entire body is submerged in this indescribable feeling.I never want it to stop growing. It gets so bad that I can hardly get enough of him, it honestly hurts until I finally am back with him.

And there are absolutely times I look at him and am so in love with him that it does hurt—not in a bad way, just as if my heart is so full it’s having a hard time containing all the love I feel. It’s amazing and wonderful and frightening but so very worth it, because you find out who you are and what you’re capable of.

I miss him and i wish i could tell him without him feeling suffocated by it

No comments:

Post a Comment