Sunday, December 20, 2009

Mean Sleep






The bittersweet ambiveience cause i am pushing cobwebs and i'm folding
Into myself
Who will find me under this mean sleep?
And how could the clouds tease us into thinking it might rain how could the need
deceive us into thinking things might change i had a mean sleep over me and it
Hurts coming back to life.

My needs rising angry and my loneliness like quicksand. Who will find me under this mean sleep?
How could the clouds tease us into thinking it might rain how could the need
Deceive us into thinking things might change i had a mean sleep over me and it
Hurts coming back to life
I am lost to the longing i am moulded by the memory had to shut down half my
Mind just to still the space my deamons left behind cause i am pushing cobwebs and i'm folding into myself who will find me under this mean sleep...

But

It's a good journey i'm in no hurry, i can see chaos heading straight for me
Give me the dark night let the sun ignore me'cause everything's alright even what ain't good for me. I need this now!


Not looking for handouts don't need no glory leave my conditions leave my edges blurry because i need this now. I need to go through this now.
Got nothing to hold to can't stay gracefully (tough i try)

What do i need?
Make my silence softer. Take the thrill out of my anger.Its blinding me.
Sometimes i wish i could sleep through the heat and wake up a stranger (but just sometimes)

All i need is to smooth my heart down long enough to let the sunshine in that i know soon is coming my way.

So give my silence, give me peace, give me room to breath, because i really need to go through this...

No comments:

Post a Comment