Sunday, June 6, 2010


I tried to move on. I really did. I tried to tell myself that you don’t want me and I can’t have you anymore. I tried so hard but how can you let go of the only person who makes you happy, the only person who makes you feel alive, the only reason you’re still here? You can’t just let go of someone like that.
There’s always that one person no matter how long it’s been or how badly they’ve treated you, if they say I love you, you’ll say it back.

I finally realizedno matter how far away I go, I can never run away from my feelings for you. And I'd be lying if I told you losing you again
was something I could handle.

Because my feelings have never changed they're still the same, you can see it in my face when someone mentions your name.
I know that my moods were changing like the weather, but I really love those times we were together.

And I tried so hard. you know that, right? I tried harder than you could ever imagine, and now here I am, trying my best to forget everything. Every piece of you. The way you smell, the feel of your skin. Too bad it was always so soft. I can still feel you. I think I always will.

I needed you, I needed to hear you say you loved me, and I needed you to care. But, like I said, that was then and I don't need you anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't want you to need me.

No comments:

Post a Comment