Monday, July 26, 2010

If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different....I'd rather be completely fucking mental.


When I get logical, and I don't trust my instincts - that's when I get in trouble.

If I didn't have my writting as an outlet for all the different sides of me, I would probably be locked up.

And barefoot or first thing in the morning, I feel beautiful. Because I feel like me. I didn't always feel that way, but I feel that way now. When somebody just loves you, and when you make somebody happy, when your presence seems to make them happy, you suddenly feel like the most beautiful person in the world.

I've been reckless, but I'm not a rebel without a cause.

I think all women go through periods where we hate this about ourselves, we don't like that. It's great to get to a place where you dismiss anything you're worried about. I find flaws attractive. I find scars attractive.

I like someone who is a little crazy but coming from a good place. I think scars are sexy because it means you made a mistake that led to a mess.

Where ever I am I always find myself looking out the window wishing I was somewhere else.

People say that you're going the wrong way when it's simply a way of your own.

Without pain, there would be no suffering, without suffering we would never learn from our mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows, without it, there is no way of life.

I'm extremely honest, and I pride myself on it. I don't try to be shocking. I'm playful, and I know when something I'm saying is maybe shocking, but it's just the truth, I never wanted to be scary to people or upsetting to people. I simply want to live the way I need to live.

If I make a fool of myself, who cares? I'm not frightened by anyone's perception of me.

What nourishes me also destroys me.

I don't believe in guilt, I believe in living on impulse as long as you never intentionally hurt another person, and don't judge people in your life. I think you should live completely free.

If you ask people what they've always wanted to do, most people haven't done it. That breaks my heart.

I love to put on lotion. Sometimes I'll watch TV and go into a lotion trance for an hour. I try to find brands that don't taste bad in case anyone wants to taste me.

I wish I could find people who just would fight me and break through to me and hold me down and scream their life into my face.

We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly... Only after we have lost everything, are we free to do anything... Throw things out there and not be perfect and not have answers to anything and see if people understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment